Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Throwing Down the Guantlet

I am eating a combination of leftovers and Trader Joe's so nothing worth blogging about, but since it has come to my attention that this blog is gaining some street cred, I want to throw out a challenge to anyone reading. I do not think this can be done, so there will be prizes* if anyone can find one of the following:

A Thai restaurant in the area with a better lunch deal that Spice
A sushi restaurant closer than Kami with a 2 roll lunch special that includes both soup AND salad
A halfway decent Mexican restaurant anywhere in Manhattan (I wouldn't even bother trying with this one)

Keep in mind, a breakthrough in any one of these categories could change lunch at OTX forever. This is your chance to make company history.

*Note: Prizes will most likely be lame and of little monetary value

2 comments:

  1. What am I missing? I think Chipotle has very good Mexican food, much better than Qdoba

    ReplyDelete