Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Survey says . . . eh

Once in awhile Nicole and I decide to go to pita grill even though we always leave slightly angry at the mediocre menu, overpriced food and rude staff. I check in a few times a quarter to see if any of these components have changed. To save you the trip, they have not. I will report back in Q1'10 when I'll inevitably go there again, order the same thing, and feel the same remorse. I always get the vegetarian platter. It comes with 5 falafels, 2 grape leaves, hummus, babaganosh, salad, taboleh, carrot tahini and a pita. It is a ridiculous amount of food, but $12 is more than I usually spend on lunch. I recommend this to anyone who is really hungry and equally indecisive. You do not have to choose when it comes to the vegetarian platter. It comes with everything. Except meat. And hotness (it's cold). The vegetarian platter is like the Jonah Hill of lunches. There is a lot of it, and it's enjoyable, but when it comes down to it, there are better options out there.

1 comment:

  1. Hil, if you would just stop going quarterly maybe a "better option" will occupy the space!

    ReplyDelete