Thursday, October 29, 2009

Books & Bagels

I found myself complaining about my lunch to Allison so I figured I'd share it...

Joshua (2:13:41 PM): I would like to tell you about my lunch
Allison (2:13:53 PM): go on.
Joshua (2:14:04 PM): I went to Books & Bagels and I couldn't decide what to get
Joshua (2:14:17 PM): but they had a new item on the menu: avocado and roasted pepper on focaccia
Joshua (2:14:28 PM): however, it was higher priced than everything else on the menu at $8
Joshua (2:14:29 PM): still, I got it
Joshua (2:14:49 PM): while it was cooking, I realized I should have gotten the macaroni and cheese or the bialy pizza
Joshua (2:14:51 PM): but it was too late
Joshua (2:15:15 PM): It tasted decently but it was a mistake.

I can't say I was completely disappointed though, the bread was actually really good. However, I need to stay away from the vegetables next time.

Books & Bagels is a kosher-certified cafe on 19th street between 6th and 7th ave.

No comments:

Post a Comment