Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pita Grill & Tim Horton's

I stopped by Pita Grill on my way out (7th & 26th/27th). The verdict: not bad. I ordered a chicken and rice bowl. It had feta and golden raisins and some other stuff. All the ingredients were fresh and tasty but the bowl was almost all rice. Very expensive rice. Annoying.

Next stop: my beloved CANADIAN Tim Horton's (calling it Timmy Ho's will earn you street cred. up North) (7th & 32nd). Got an iced cap. for dessert. Cappuccinos classify as dessert here because they're amazingly sweet. Don't bother ordering this if you want anything that resembles coffee. On a side note, I realized why the Cruller is my favorite donut. This donut has twice as many calories as many others.

n50380383215_563.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy Pita Grill, but it's so effing expensive. $12 for a pita!!

    ReplyDelete