Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Don't Forget about KoFoo

We have been pushing so hard to find new and relevant material for the blog that I have been neglecting the 2 or 3 places that used to be the only 2 or 3 places I EVER ate around here. So, taking a break from the new and exciting Chelsea lunch scene, I returned to my roots yesterday. That's right, I'm secretly Korean. KoFoo is still delicious and they still give you enough food to feast for 2 days. Yesterday I had the Jap Chae and today I had the rice it is served on top of mixed with the side of Kimchi (plus Nicole's side since she hates it). I know the kimchi is not for everyone (I saw the horror in Terry's eye's when he smelled what was cooking in the kitchen) but I wanted to put in a plug for this restaurant since I've heard a lot of talk about people being "over it". Get back on it people. Remember where you came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment